Monday, June 27, 2011

Lessons Learned

Well, today has been very educational for me. 

Lesson #1.  Even if the house is 76*...Adriaan must wear a pair of shorts to bed!  He apparently took off his diaper at bedtime last night...needless to say...lesson learned the smelly wet way!

Lesson#2.  Never let Matthew go to the bathroom unattended at Sea World!  No, I didn't go to Sea World today, but, I did take him and some friends to the movies.  As we were standing outside the bathrooms waiting on everyone to potty...Matthew takes a drink from the water fountain and describes the taste this way...Gross, this taste like the toilet water at Sea World!  I am unsure how much of this comment was from direct experience.

Lesson #3.  Not really a lesson per say...I was one of 2 people in the car that could touch my nose with my tongue!  Tatum Martin...you rock!!

Lesson #4.  Taking 6 children to Amarillo, eating, doing a tiny bit of shopping, and going to a movie is alot like living in nature.  It is survival of the fittest and apparently...I need to work out more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment